The Dessert Plates
No matter what’s for dessert, these petite plates are always up to the task. Not big on sweets? They’re just right for appetizers, small sides, and snacks—or even as a rest for your Tawashi Brush by the sink.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
6.5 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
0.69 lb each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Nancy B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDessert plates
Small plates for birthday cake or snacks in ‘midnight blue’. Plates have a nice lustre - shown with a drink-size napkin. It’s hard to decide on the colours!! Dark blue can function as a neutral colour, mixed with white pieces (white is always safe)! Wish I could have had a better sense of the colour options - including blush pink, and dove grey!!
- Jasmine Y.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agocute
These makes my cookies look so cute and cozy!
also good for small snacks.
- Cathy F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDesert Plates
Perfect size and perfect addition to my set..
- Sarah K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExactly as Advertised
We bought them to supplement the set we already own. Half and half grey and white speckle. Looks dope. Happy to have more smaller plates.
- andrea c.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDessert plates
I used them for a dinner party I had. Everyone noticed them as I have not replaced my dishes in many years. My daughter knew right away they were from fable. I love the color
And the shape. Perfect for homemade cheesecake.