The Coffee Dripper
For slow mornings, or an intentional moment at any time of day. With its wedge-shaped walls, flat bottom, and interior ribbing, our dripper is designed to make an evenly extracted cup of pour over coffee, every single time. Designed to pair perfectly with The Mugs
- Each dripper is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3.3 in. height
4.7 in. diameter
Holds 11 oz.
1 lb. each
Fits any universal size #2 Trapezoid coffee filter.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
New to brewing?
Award-winning coffee brewer and Director of Education at Onyx Coffee Lab, Elika Liftee makes it easy to brew the perfect pour over coffee every time with this step-by-step guide.Get the brew guide
What People Are Saying
- Christine P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCute
I love this coffee dripper since I do not drink that much coffee but enjoy it. It is sturdy and beautiful.
- Sarah A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExactly what I needed
I use this every morning, and I love the ease of having a single-serving pour over. Easy to clean, durable, and does the job well. Great for routine coffee drinkers.
- Gabriel K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat item
Great add-on to my coffee set!
- Katie D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
So happy with this! It sits steadily on top of the mugs and travel mugs we already have. Filter fits perfectly. So easy to clean. And it’s very pretty too. Highly recommend this!
- Meagan H.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLOVE it
This dripper is beautiful, fits all my mugs, and works exactly as you’d hope. I only wish it had a handle!