The Dinner Plates
Simple and elegant, The Dinner Plates can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
10.8 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Claudia Eisen M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoGorgeous
They are beautiful and lovely to eat from and handle, an unmitigated pleasure
- Kate D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 hours agoBeautiful and Functional
I love my plates! They are quite large and are a beautiful shade of grey. Great investment.
- Michele P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars20 hours agoScratch Marks Left Behind
We wanted to love these plates but unfortunately they fallen short of our expectations. Within a few short weeks they all have visible scratch marks on them from flatware. We understand that the ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks, but were not expecting to have this many so soon. We also don't want to be doing the extensive additional scrub after each use (bar keepers friend, lemon, or the tawashi brush).
- Claire Y.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoCan handle a meal
These plates feel good to the hand and they keep their warmth when heated. There’s enough space for food to be presented and the small lip around the edge means sauces stay on the plate.
- Luisa A.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoGreat product
The gentle rim compensates for the generous flat surface. Love these plates.