The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
- Remove superficial marks caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
Durable biodegradable brush
Crafted in Japan
Made made with palm fibres
3.5 in. width
3.9 in. length
1.97 in. thickness
The Tawashi Brush is easy to care for.
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
How to Tawashi
Grab a scouring powder like Bar Keepers Friend (lemon juice and baking soda work in a pinch) then make a paste with water.
With your Tawashi Brush give the surface of your ceramics a hearty scrub for a few seconds.
After a soapy rinse, your dishes will be as good as new.
Upgrade Your Table
- Cindy I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoUseful little brush
A great tool to care for our dinner wareWas this helpful?
- Maha G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFantastic product !
Love how easy to use this product.Was this helpful?
- Bob D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBrush
Perfect for cleaning my pots and pansWas this helpful?
- Lisa C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoDense, sturdy brush that holds is shape
Well made still after many washes - glad I grabbed one at check outWas this helpful?
- Paige C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLives up to the hype
Great for getting the scuffs off dinnerware and also cleaning veggies! Love it!Was this helpful?