The Salad Plates
The smaller version of dinner plates, but just as elegant. It’s ideal for a side salad or a high-risk game of frisbee.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
8.8 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
1.2 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Corie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPrefect Size
The salad plates are the prefect size for a salad or lunch. Beautifully made and durable.
- Susan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove these!
Love the design…..simple but elegant!
- Antonietta P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect size
Perfect size- great quality and look amazing! I am impressed with quality, durable and look amazing
- kim d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSalad Plates
These go well with all of my fable dishes. Definitely chose a great color for class and practicality
- Jeremy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSalad plates yes, but not simply that.
As they say, Rome was not built in a day. And neither were these plates. From my best estimation these bowls are here as the culmination of thousands upon thousands of years of pottery. Much more than salad plates, they are a monument to human achievement. Five stars.