The Dinner Plates
Simple and elegant, The Dinner Plates can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
10.8 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Anna G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoModern, handmade, functional and beautiful.
We love the entire Fable line, and our dinner guests always comment on how lovely they are.
We bought the white for the dinner and dessert plates and bought multiple colours for the salad plates, just to be able to mix up the table scapes. They are all lovely, my favourites are the white with the speckles and the midnight blue. Gorgeous paired together and alone.
Considering a few other items now as well, including the flatware...
- Josephine U.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat dinner plates
Awesome! Great quality and love that it has a lip to it.
- Jasmine Y.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agogreat
so far so good!
- Nadine M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThe Fable Dinner Plates are great!
Recently discovered Fable and bought the plates and I’m really happy with the quality. They have a bit of weight to them and feel good. They’re also stylish. Really happy with my purchase.
- Natalie F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDinner Plates
I love these plates, especially as speckled white. I love that it clearly looks hand crafted and the off rounded edge adds character.