The Small Carafe
Add cream (or oat milk) to coffee, syrup to pancakes, or dressing to salad with this little pour-all carafe. Its small diameter makes it easy to hold, and its timeless design makes it easy to love.
- Each carafe is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter
3 in. height
0.5 lb. each
Holds 8.1 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Susan W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agobeautiful
a lovely little vessel
- Yireh P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe perfect little espresso carafe
The Small (tiny, actually) Carafe may not be a must-have; it's a cute little addition to our coffee routine. I enjoy using it for making espressos and pouring them in a neat way onto iced coffee. It could be used for sauces, gravy and milk too. The design is elegant, and the colour is pleasing and aesthetic. It's a nice-to-have item for coffee enthusiasts who appreciate a touch of style in their coffee setup.
- Anne-Marie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTrès belle
It is exactly what I was looking for
- Margaret G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful color and quality make
The little carafe is very charming. we're in love with the blush pink and planning to order the whole set.
- Gérard G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoDisappointed
Doesn’t spill well at all. Very disappointed