The Serving Platter
One plate. A million possibilities. Use The Serving Platter for charcuterie, a family-style meal, or breakfast in bed.
- Each Serving Platter is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
13.8 in. diameter
1.4 in. height
3.3 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Tiara Q.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat!
This platter was bigger than I thought, but I regret nothing! It's as beautiful as everything I own from Fable!
- Meghan C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimple yet stylish
Perfect in every way, I love it!
- Rachel H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoplatter
- elizabeth i.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality
- Jay` F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Serving PlatterI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoServing platter is OK
I'd rather have a large oval platter, but this round one is OK