Find a moment of comfort with our naturally stylish mugs.
- Each mug is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
4 in. diameter
3.5 in. height
Holds 16 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Krista M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove them
They are the perfect size!!
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMugs
- QueenCarole B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe perfect cup
We love a 12 ounce coffee from our Kerrig and once we add cream these cups are perfect!
- Anita L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect sized mugs
I love the overall feel and size of these mugs and they are quality made. I mostly have the white speckle glaze with the rest of my Fable dishes and thought I'd try out the grey. I think I prefer the white as I really like the organic look of the specks. Would love if the grey had more of a varied glaze. They are still beautiful though:)
- Luella J.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat shape and size
I like the big handle.