The Little Plates
Our most petite plates to date. Use these small saucers to set garnishes on the table, for soy sauce on your next sushi night, or to house jewelry on the vanity shelf.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
4 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
0.2 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Joanne C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove these
- elizabeth i.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect little ones
Ah-mazing for appetizers
- judith s.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBeyond delighted
- Jim D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove or new dishes
Look and feel is great. Love the colour.
- Katherine B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little PlatesI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoLittle
A little more little then I was expecting.