Ceramic Carafe Set
Pour, sip, repeat. Whether it’s juice on the breakfast bar, water on the table, or wine on the sideboard, this stoneware set makes every refill smooth—and looks great while doing it.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes with The Carafe and The Cups
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your cutlery. They can be easily taken off with a polish like Bar Keeper’s Friend and our Tawashi Brush
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
When she’s not traveling the world, Helen Owen finds joy in simple moments at home. She echoed your requests for white ceramics, and together, we created the limited edition Cloud White collection—a blank canvas to be written with your next culinary story.
Upgrade Your Table
- Karen K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoLanguage
Each piece speaks differentlyWas this helpful?
- Sherry R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoSimple elegance
Luv they way this looks on my table! Multifunctional for juice, water and a vase for cut flowers!Was this helpful?
- Eleanor D.Verified BuyerReviewingCeramic Carafe SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFunctional art
The carafe set is beautiful and functional. Perfectly imperfect, the mugs are ideal for cold drinks n a hot day.Was this helpful?
- sabrina t.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agolove everything about it !
these cups are perfect, we are using them since about a month and even with the diswasher they stay perfectWas this helpful?
- Mari D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoReview
Love their shape and design. But he’d to drink hot beverages out of them without a handle.Was this helpful?