Ceramic Carafe Set
Pour, sip, repeat. Whether it’s juice on the breakfast bar, water on the table, or wine on the sideboard, this stoneware set makes every refill smooth—and looks great while doing it.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes with The Carafe and set of 4 Cups
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Amy G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat
The best cups I have ever owned
- jacqueline m.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy go-to for coffee or tea
The weight and shape and feel of the glaze is so comforting
- jacqueline m.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCarafe and cups are so beautiful to hold
Just love it. I keep it on display even when not in use
- Trisha L.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful and practical cups
These cups are beautiful and have a nice feel in the hand. They are also almost impossible to tip over. We are happy with our purchase.
- Christina C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the shape
Love the shape of these cups! Beautiful color. Perfect for hot or cold drinks.