The ceramic cups your collection has been calling for. From water to wine, these tapered tumblers offer a stunning way to sip, and stack in twos for efficient storage.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-safe semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.6 in. diameter (middle)
3.6 in. height
0.64 lb. each
Holds 11 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Vickie H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Cups
- Stacy H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoCups!
The cups are a unique shape, larger than imagined and a bit heavy. Really like them and the pale pink color is perfect. Cheers!
- Sonia P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful
Small and organic appearing
- Naomi E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSmall but mighty
Hot, cold… these little guys can do it all. At first I was afraid, even petrified drinking without a handle. Now I don’t think I can go back to my old ways.
- David C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoReally nice mugs
We really like these mugs. They’re tapered to have a smaller opening at the top, which helps mitigate heat dissipation. They are great mugs for afternoon tea, they look lovely, and then have a sturdy weight without being too heavy.