The durable biodegradable Tawashi Brush is a kitchen cleaning staple.
- Remove superficial marks caused by flatware with the Tawashi Brush and a scouring powder
- Clean everyday cookware
- Use to scrub root vegetables including carrots, radishes, and potatoes
Durable biodegradable brush
Crafted in Japan
Made with palm fibres
3.5 in. width
3.9 in. length
2 in. thickness
The Tawashi Brush is easy to care for.
- Wash with water before use
- Rinse well after use, drain and air dry
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
How to Tawashi.
Grab a scouring powder like Bar Keepers Friend (lemon juice and baking soda work in a pinch) then make a paste with water.
With your Tawashi Brush give the surface of your ceramics a hearty scrub for a few seconds.
After a soapy rinse, your dishes will be as good as new.
What People Are Saying
- Ed L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove this brush!
This brush is very effective for removing cutlery marks on dishware!
- Sylvia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMy new favorite brush.
The Tasashi gets the job done quickly. Delighted to have found this gem.
- maria t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat brush
Worth the investment
- Edward R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVersatile scrubber
It’s traditional use cleaning root vegetables isn’t a dsily necessity of mine, but tidying up my synthetic rubber Japanese cutting board is. This works well in that regard.
- Leslie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBrush
What a great brush...giving it as a stocking stuffer!