The Serving Board
Serving board on one side, tray on the other. Crafted in Italy from ash wood with carved-in handles and a top rim, it’s easy to carry and serve everything from charcuterie to breakfast in bed.
- Crafted in Italy from FSC-certified European ash wood
- Heat-treated for durability, lighter weight, and moisture resistance
- Comes in a set of 1
FSC-certified European ash wood
Natural, food-safe oil finish
Thermal treatment increases durability and limits moisture absorption
Designed in Vancouver, BC, crafted in Italy
The Small Serving Board
1 in. height
13.4 in. length (11.8 in. bottom surface length)7.6 in. width
1.5 lb. each
4 mm rim thickness
The Large Serving Board
1 in. height
18 in. length (15.75 in. bottom surface length)
10.8 in. width
3 lb. each
8 mm rim thickness
Our wood products are durable and easy to care for.
- Wipe clean with a soft sponge or cloth soaked in warm water; avoid hot water and harsh detergents
- Avoid placing in dishwasher, soaking, or washing under running water to prevent warping
- Treat regularly with a food-grade seed oil or wax to preserve finish and prevent drying
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
Treated to last.
For over 80 years, our Italian maker has been crafting premium products from sustainably sourced wood. A thermal heat treatment draws out moisture, making it more durable, stable, lightweight, and moisture resistant to last many cheese boards to come.
What People Are Saying
- Lissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat value & quality
I love these wooden serving boards. They look amazing and they can be very versatile. I can't wait to start using them. I also have Fable pasta bowls and I love those too.
- A G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoA perfect gift
This was a perfect gift that was stately and elegant.
- Airdrie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best charcuterie board ever!!
This board is gorgeous!! It’s big and beautifully made. I love it!!
- Matt K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful!
Love the finish. Will order the large as well.
- Jan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful!