For big bouquets, kitchen utensils by the stove, or on its own as a decor piece. With its rib exterior and unglazed bottom, this hand-finished vase adds a touch of texture to any room.
- Each vase is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
5 in. diameter
8.5 in. height
3 lb. each
0.16 in. rim thickness
Holds 71 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Brett F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSo Pretty!
Love the unique, organic look.
- zehao h.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful vase!
Love the color! Looks like with white pony!
- Nancy S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoUtensil holder as well as vase
It’s a very good color for my kitchen. I put all my wooden utensils in it and they fit perfectly—-not too wide and a perfect height.
- Barb C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSimple style
I initially bought this to hold my cooking utensils, but it has been filled with spring flowers since the day it arrives. It's beautiful, excellent finish and nice heavy weight.
- Karina E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe VaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSimple Elegence
Beautiful vase, and looks great with 3 together