For big bouquets, kitchen utensils by the stove, or on its own as a decor piece. With its rib exterior and unglazed bottom, this hand-finished vase adds a touch of texture to any room.
- Each vase is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
5 in. diameter
8.5 in. height
3 lb. each
0.16 in. rim thickness
Holds 71 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Send a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Maureen H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPink and speckled white
I have bought this vase in pink for me and as a gift! It goes beautifully with my speckled white dishes which I also love!
- Cher N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat size
A wonderful vase- perfect for sunflowers!
- Branson R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful like all our Fable products
We use it to hold our cooking utensils and its a great addition to our kitchen. We love the quality and appearances like all of our other Fable products
- Natalia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVase
- AliVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimple Elegance
I bought this to use as a utensil holder and am so pleased with the simple elegance it brings to our kitchen. So pleased with it!