The Small Carafe
Add cream (or oat milk) to coffee, syrup to pancakes, or dressing to salad with this little pour-all carafe. Its small diameter makes it easy to hold, and its timeless design makes it easy to love.
- Each dripper is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter
3 in. height
0.5 lb. each
Holds 8.1 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Susan G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDainty carafe
Lovely and light. No handle, but none needed. Flexible to use as sweetener storage.
- Beth C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSuper cute
Super cute little carafe. Great for milk, syrup etc. I also used it the other day to foam milk in and it works well!
- Barb C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect addition to our set
I love this little carafe. As always it is a beautifully sleek handmade piece. It is perfect for cream or for dressing/sauce for two. I actually thought it would be bigger and would like to see one that is pint sized.
- Cathy W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Small CarafeI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoDrips
This small carafe drips so need to have a cloth nearby to use. Will probably use it for small bunches of flowers instead
Not suitable for liquids.FFable1 week ago
Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback helps us get better. I'll be taking this to our design team to help us improve going forward. We'd be happy to help you exchange it for another product. Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get that exchange started.