The Serving Platter
One plate. A million possibilities. Use The Serving Platter for charcuterie, a family-style meal, or breakfast in bed.
- Each Serving Platter is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
13.8 in. diameter
1.4 in. height
3.3 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Send a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Jan G.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoQuite nice!
Could be a little bigger!
- Kristen M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Held up well at party and was easy to clean. Got it in blush and I love the color
- KATHI M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPlatter
Beautiful and durable pieces that go with everything .
- Marina c.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBreakfast bowls , I like it a lot so I think I will go back to there to get more as sale ends soon !
They look organic good shape to me! Will get some
- Angela N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoEye pleasing and functional
Perfect size for everyday entertaining and the color compliments my white and cream coloured dishes. Craftsmanship is wonderful.