Designed in collaboration with Jenn Im, The Stone Blue Collection takes cues from traditional Korean ceramics—a nod to Jenn’s cultural roots. Brought to life using a special reactive glaze, each piece is limited edition and one of a kind.Learn More
What People Are Saying
- Laura G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIn Love
Love the eight, quality, design and most of the colour
- Courtney M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe Perfect Size!
This size is perfect for a piece of toast or small meal! The blue colour is subtle but so pretty mixed with the white from the rest of my set.
- Jennifer H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect size!
I ordered two sets of these. They are the perfect size for my 8 year-old daughter and I. We use them most often for dinner plates, except for when we need something slightly larger for pizza. I have glass front cabinets I store these in along with some other fable pink pieces and some white plates from made-in, and they're just beautiful! I love to look at them
- Glenda N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful
- Eve M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSplendides!
La couleur, la grandeur, la solidité, wow! Coup de coeur