Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Ellen K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobeautiful
nice size, matches dishes perfectly, really good looking
- Kathleen K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the Platter
Love this shape and size. It's perfect with the little plates too!
- Elise P.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoPretty - But Narrow
There were probably dimensions on the order page that I ignored, but this platter is a wee bit narrow. But, it is very pretty and I'm sure it will be useful for things other than a Turkey!
- Cathy F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPlatter
- Helen M.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoPlatter
It’s smaller than I imagined it would be. I should have paid closer attention to the stated dimensions.