The Dessert Plates
No matter what’s for dessert, these petite plates are always up to the task. Not big on sweets? They’re just right for appetizers, small sides, and snacks—or even as a rest for your Tawashi Brush by the sink.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
6.5 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
0.69 lb each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- sandra c.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 hours agoDessert plates
- Michael Ver P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoExcellent!
Quality and size are just perfect!!!
- Amy G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoPerfect for tapas.
These are the perfect size for tapas meals or as a saucer under the mug for soup with a generous, hearty hunk of bread.
- Kristen M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoPerfect
Perfect size for sandwiches.
- Chrystalle K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dessert PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove these
The dessert plates are the perfect size! I also use them as bread plates.