The Cappuccino Cups
Elevate your morning cappuccino, flat white, or latte with these perfectly sized stoneware cups. Durable and microwave-safe, each vessel has a unique hammered exterior and can be stacked in groups of two for easy storage.
- Each cup is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3.5 in. height
2.8 in. diameter (top)
6.8 oz. volume
0.6 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Send a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- McKenna G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect espresso cup!
Crafted with care and so beautiful! Couldn’t be happier with them.
- Wendi G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove Love Love these cups
I love the imperfect shape and how comfortable they are to hold.
- Georgina B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful!
These are absolutely gorgeous and exactly as I expected. Colors are beautiful - soft pastels. I got the green and the pale pink. They are small & sturdy. Can go in dishwasher & microwave. Love these!!!
- Courtney S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat little cappuccino cups!
We love these little cappuccino cups! They are the quality that you would expect from fable and easy to hold in your hand. My only request: can you please make espresso cups now! That was what we originally wanted.
- Angé A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat size!
Great for everyday espresso/coffee! Love the quality!