Designed to last.
Crafted by the Herdmar family in the Porto region of Portugal our cutlery is restaurant quality and treated to last years of dishwasher cycles.
What People Are Saying
- LPVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery nice
These serving spoons are going to look so nice for holiday meals. I ordered them just in time too. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to order these if you're on the fence about them. They truly are very nice in person.
- Santiago M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVetter than grandma's heirlooms
Great to impress guests
- Sue C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoServing spoons
Excellent quality, classic
- Mirella R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoServing Spoons
Love my serving spoons❤️
- Tyra C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBlack serving spoons
I love them. They have a nice weight and are satisfying to hold. The metal is great quality and doesn't scratch or rust