Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Carolyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSalad Plate
Perfect side plate. Love the beautiful dove grey colour. The plate is a very generous size making it great for a variety of uses.
- Tonya G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoProud to use these for serving and display!
We love all the Fable plates! So simple, yet beautiful, with their organic, handmade style. We don't find them heavy compared to other stoneware plates and think the weight feels perfect. Haven't been using them long, but no marks at all from flatware (18/10 SS or lower grade), despite 3 young kids putting them to the test. Going to order more!
- Kevin T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Quality, love the colour
We purchased Faber last year and have been slowly adding to our collection. These salad plates are large enough for small meals. We hardly ever use our regular plates anymore. As with all Faber products, great quality.
- Kiran S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFable dinner set
Love these plates, beautiful and sturdy
- Michele L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it
Classical, it will last very long in my kitchen !