The Salad Plates
The smaller version of dinner plates, but just as elegant. It’s ideal for a side salad or a high-risk game of frisbee.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
8.8 in. diameter
0.8 in. height
1.2 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Jessi T.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous!
We use this size of plates most meals. The plates are sturdy but more lightweight than expected in a good way! Love the colour and artisinal feel of the finish.
- Terrina B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFabulous
- Josephine U.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome
Great for salad or dessert! The navy color is beautiful
- Jasmine Y.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agogreat
so far so good!
- Katrina N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Salad PlatesI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoGood size for day to day use.
Just started using these, so not sure how they will hold up… but the size is great. The dinner plates are almost too large, so this is a great size for day to day eating.