The Pasta Bowls
Don’t let the “pasta” throw you off, this bowl is perfect for any occasion. From pasta with friends to bowls of ramen, or a quick weeknight meal of your favorite takeout.
- Each bowl is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
8.5 in. diameter
2.3 in. height
1.7 lb. each
Holds 26 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Jennifer C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoBowls
- Janine S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoBeautiful & elegant
I needed pasta bowls and happen to watch Kelly & Mark deals show one morning. One of the deals were Fable Stoneware that I thought was beautiful & elegant. I went on line to checkout other stoneware sets and none could compare Fable’s workmanship and also value. I started with the pasta bowls in black and was very pleased upon delivery. Next will be cereal bowls also 4 in black like the pasta.
- Tori J.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoThe best pasta bowls there ever were!
These are the best bowls ever! I use them for more than just pasta, as they're so versatile! Love them!
- Julie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThese are great
I use these for salad and love them as they are perfect size and allow for mixing if you add salad dressing directly in them. Have used for pasta and they are great. As stated you do need to wipe the bottoms of the dishes if they come into contact with anything that may stain such as pasta sauce as they are unglazed at the bottom. I do have a slight red stain on one of the bowls but does not affect the use of look of the bowl.
- Lisa M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBowls