Full Dinnerware Set
Ready for a full refresh? From our largest plates to our smallest bowls, be ready for any (or no) occasion with our biggest dinnerware set. Get everything from the Classic Dinnerware Set, plus The Little Bowls and The Little Plates for dips and sides, and The Cups to help you sip in style.
- Each piece is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes with 4 each of The Dinner Plates, The Salad Plates, The Pasta Bowls, The Breakfast Bowls, The Dessert Plates, The Mugs, The Little Bowls, The Little Plates, and The Cups
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Michael C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoPerfect
Bowls were perfect in size, shape and color
- Jenny K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe MugsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoAbsolutely LOVE!!
I absolutely love these mugs as they are the perfect size and the quality is amazing. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get them since I couldn’t see them in stores first but so glad that I took the chance during their Black Friday sale. I use these everyday for my coffee and enjoy drinking my coffee even more because I love drinking out of these mugs.
- Jenny K.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pasta BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoPerfect size and shape!
It took me a while to commit to buying from Fable and I am absolutely soooo happy that I finally got these during their Black Friday sale and wished I could have gotten more as the quality is MUCH better than I expected. I absolutely love them and cannot wait to add more to my collection. I got the stone blue limited edition color and love how subtle it is and would have loved to have gotten more but it’s no longer available.
- Jana N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLittle Bowls
I bought a few of these because I thought they were so cute, but I wasn’t sure what I would do with them. To my surprise, I use them all the time for sauces, dressing, small sides, etc. and now I’m going to order more!
- Tracey S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dinner PlatesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBeautiful Dinnerware!
These plates are so lovely. I will be adding other pieces to my collection. I bought the Grey set and I love them.