The ceramic cups your collection has been calling for. From water to wine, these tapered tumblers offer a stunning way to sip, and stack in twos for efficient storage.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.6 in. diameter (middle)
3.6 in. height
0.64 lb. each
Holds 11 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Anne-Marie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoVery nice cups
Very nice and useful!
- Alicia S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAdorable :)
Great size and quality!
- Eleanor D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMy favourite Cup
This is my 4th purchase of these cups. I’ve purchased 2 sets with carafe for gifts and of course, they’re so well received! I love the shape, the weight, the look and the functionality of these wonderful cups!!
- derek t.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat cups
- Lorna M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoLove this
Love them ! As with the carafe I think the cups could be slightly larger