An elegant decanter for any bottle or carton on the table, this stoneware carafe is as practical as it is beautiful. From water to juice to wine, use this versatile vessel to elevate every pour.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.8 in. diameter (bottom)
8.2 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Holds 30 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Giving the gift of Fable?
Wish them well in your own words with a personalized greeting card.
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
What People Are Saying
- Anne-Marie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCarafe
Very good fit with the cup and very nice
- Eleanor D.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCarafe/ vase
The shape is lovely, just a little too small as a water carafe. However, it’s perfect as a vase!
- Lorna M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoLove it
I love this very stylish. I just think it could be a bit bigger
- Beverley S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoBeautiful ceramic, artfully designed
I love the look and feel of this carafe. It is a soft white with little flax-colored specs in the glaze. The bottom is unglazed but not so rough that it scratches the surfaces where I use it. I keep my homemade almond milk in it . It looks very nice in our well-lit fridge and fits in the door shelf ( I added a wooden lid I found on etsy). I only gave 4 stars because it dribbles when pouring at a medium to slow rate. I've learned to stop the dribble with my finger. Because these are handmade ceramics, it could be that some pour fine and some may dribble.
It is still a lovely carafe, so I'll work around the dribble!
- Laura W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful
Bought this as a gift. It was so beautiful with dried flowers in it.