Ceramic Carafe Set
Pour, sip, repeat. Whether it’s juice on the breakfast bar, water on the table, or wine on the sideboard, this stoneware set makes every refill smooth—and looks great while doing it.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes with The Carafe and set of 4 Cups
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Can’t make it into our stores?
Don’t worry—a Virtual Appointment is the next best thing.
Toronto — West Queen West
878 Queen Street West
Toronto ON M6J 1G3
Vancouver — South Granville
2871 Granville Street
Vancouver BC V6H 3J4
At our zero-waste ceramics facility in Portugal, each piece is crafted by artisans using a blend of recycled and locally sourced clay from just a few miles up the road.
What People Are Saying
- Vickie H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Cups
- Stacy H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoCups!
The cups are a unique shape, larger than imagined and a bit heavy. Really like them and the pale pink color is perfect. Cheers!
- Naomi E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSmall but mighty
Hot, cold… these little guys can do it all. At first I was afraid, even petrified drinking without a handle. Now I don’t think I can go back to my old ways.
- Naomi E.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CarafeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFeels good, looks good
This is a lovely carafe that does wonders to hold my table water.
- Amy G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe CupsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat
The best cups I have ever owned